Unprotected, original18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery OF Samsung INR18650-29e.
For use only in packages and/or devices with built-in PCM/BMS electronic protection.
The battery sold does not have electronic protection against overcharging and deep discharge.
• To charge the battery, use a high-quality charger with a cut-off charge at a voltage of not more than 4, 2V.
• Do not allow the battery to discharge below the voltage of 2, 5V
• Do not discharge the battery with currents higher than those specified in the specifications
• Do not charge the battery with currents higher than those specified in the specifications
• Do not short-circuit the battery
• Do not carry with metal parts (short-circuit and burns risk)
• Do not allow the battery to overheat above the temperatures provided by the manufacturer
• Do not use batteries with a defective cover/foil
• Do not use batteries with damaged or indented housing
• Do not allow contact with water or other liquids
• Do not solder the blades or wires using an ordinary soldering iron
Cell Data Sheet.
|Link model||Samsung ICR18650-29E|
|Nominal voltage||3, 65V|
|Maximum discharge current||Continuous: 2, 75A|
Momic: 8, 25A
|Maximum charging voltage||4, 2V|
|Minimum cut-off voltage||2, 5V|
|Dimensions||Diameter 18, 4mm,|